Corporate Resource Centre (CRC):
- Industry Interface and industry Visits.
- Summer Training Placement.
- Pre-Placement talk and final placement.
Institute of Technology and Science has been successful in adding more & more Companies in the list of its recruiters. Corporate resource centre tries to bridge the gap between analytical and functional skill by providing the best fit to the Students. Students are ready to undertake any challenge from the first day of their professional life.The cross sectoral participation in the Campus Placement bears testimony to the class and excellent talent pool of Institute. As the name depicts, this centre was established to facilitate a proactive interaction between the academia and corporate world.
The continuous effort of Corporate Resource Centre comprising of experienced members of faculty, business development officers, selected students managers and headed by Prof.Durba Roy , have build a fruitful and long lasting relationship with various organizations.
The Corporate Resource Centre’s Activities can be broadly Categorized into :
- To further reinforce the efforts of CRC, feedback is obtained formally & informally from the industry, where the students are working. Response from the companies about students of Instiitute has been very promising and encouraging.
- Faculty members, who act as mentors of the students also obtain feedback and submit to CRC. Feedback is obtained on performance of students during project training, conduct and discipline of the students.
- Feedback is thoroughly compiled analyzed and discussed thoroughly.
- esponse from the companies about students of Instiitute has been very promising and encouraging.
- For further enquiry, please write to :firstname.lastname@example.org