Corporate Resource Centre
- Industry Interface and industry Visits.
- Summer Training Placement.
- Pre-Placement talk and final placement.
Institute of Technology and Science has been successful in adding more & more Companies in the list of its recruiters. Corporate resource centre tries to bridge the gap between analytical and functional skill by providing the best fit to the Students. Students are ready to undertake any challenge from the first day of their professional life.The cross sectoral participation in the Campus Placement bears testimony to the class and excellent talent pool of Institute. As the name depicts, this centre was established to facilitate a proactive interaction between the academia and corporate world.
The continuous effort of Corporate Resource Centre comprising of experienced members of faculty, business development officers, selected students managers and headed by Prof.Durba Roy , have build a fruitful and long lasting relationship with various organizations.
The Corporate Resource Centre’s Activities can be broadly Categorized into :
Team can be contacted as below:
Name : Prof. Durba Roy
Designation : Associates Vice President-CRC
Fax : 0120-2811113
Contact No. : 8588000194/0120-2811126
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Name : Ishminder Bahl
Designation : Dy. Manager-CRC (Mgmt)
Fax : 0120-2811113
Contact No. : 8588000198 / 0120-2811125
Email ID : email@example.com
- Objective of CRC is "to assist students in acquiring/ attaining desired employment."
- Towards attainment of aforesaid objective, members of CRC and students members work in close cooperation.
- CRC also provides Summer/Project training for students and counsel them as regard to his/her career aspirations and option.
- This not only assists the students in getting their dream jobs but also assists the visiting companies in identifying the right candidate for the organization.