- Role of library in education is not confined to elementary and secondary education only. It is much more important in higher and professional education. Library is an essential prerequisite for successful implementation of higher educational programmes. Books are sure media for knowing the latest trends in knowledge. Without the help and ready availability of a library, no formal education programme can fructify.
- I.T.S library has been designed with lot of care, paying adequate attention to the needs of both faculty and students. There is a separate enclosure for faculty members and researchers to enable them to pursue their research interests. At I.T.S, students are provided with individual desks for total concentration.
- The ground floor of the triple storey library has been designed as the Reading Section, Reference Section and Electronic Media Library Division. The first floor is devoted to a section containing Journals/ Periodicals, Dissertation Reports and Project Report etc. The second floor devoted to text book area where as two separate sections contain books on management and I.T. subjects.
- Fully automated library
- Book circulation with state of art of barcode equipments
- Enrich with core management literature available in the form of e-journals & e-books
- Library resources accessible through INTRANET
- Web-enabled Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC)
- Wireless network inside the library
- Library remains open from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM on all days excluding the declared holiday. On Sundays and 2nd and 4th Saturday the library shall remain open from 8:30AM to 5:30PM.
- Book are issued and received back from 8:45AM to 12:30PM and from 1:00PM to 2:00PM and 2:30PM to 5:00 PM and from 5:30PM to 7:30PM.
- Library remains closed from 2:00 PM to 2:30PM for lunch break and 12:30PM to 1:00PM (only circulation section) for re-stacking of books.
- Access to databases available on CD-ROMS
- Book Bank Facility
- Book Reservation Facility
- Circulation Services
- Inter Library Loan
- News Clipping Services
- Reprographic Service
- Selective Dissemination of Information
- Reference Service & Assistance
- Bibliography & Documentation Services
- News-Clippings Services
- Online Public Access Catalogue
- Organization of Book Exhibition
- Database Searches (Ebsco’s BSP, IEEE Explorer (ASPP), JGATE (JSMS), Captialine) etc.
- User Education
- Current Awareness Services
- Current Contents and Current Additions Services
|TOTAL NO. OF BOOKS
(Department of MCA Programe)
(Department of PGDM/MBA
|TOTAL NO. OF TITLES
(Department of MCA)
(Department of PGDM/MBA/)
TOTAL NO. OF JOURNALS/MAGAZINES
Indian Journal / Magazines
International Journal / Magazines
|OLD VOL. OF BOUND JOURNALS||1552|
|CDs / FLOPPIES||3265|
1. EBSCO Business Source Elite (1102 national & international Journals)
|READING HALL SEATING CAPACITY||74 ( Ground Flr. )+ 68 ( 1st Flr.) = 142|