New Page 1
We are pleased to announce third edition of Business Summit 2019 with the theme “Digital Transformation & Business Evolution” at ITS, Mohan Nagar Campus in Ghaziabad on Saturday, 16th February, 2019. This summit is one of the leading platform where business, policy-makers, civil society and academia come together to discuss the current trends and challenges in the Indian business landscape.
Major General Dilawar Singh , Director General, Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan,
Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India
Guest of Honour
Raghavender G.R., IAS, Joint Secretary, Department of Justice Ministry of Law & Justice, Government of India
Shri Suresh Kumar Vashishth, IAS, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Department of Food & Public Distribution, Government of India.
People spearheading great initiatives and leaders from the industry, academic & government positions will address the summit. Some of the confirmed speakers include:
· Mr Prashant Sharma, Senior Vice President ,Kotak Securities
· Ms Manavika Sharma, Vice President -HR , Genpact
· Mr Ashutosh , General Manager –HR, Hitachi
· Mr. Vinayak Lal , Senior GM, DS Group
· Mr. Avinash Srivastava , General Manager, DLF
· Ms Latika Wadhwa , CEO (Founder), Mompreneur Circle
· Mr. Jyoti Das Business , Head Asia Pacific, Calvin Klein
· Mr. Akash Sharma, VP – Finance ,Bajaj Hindustan Ltd.
· Mr Narendra Kumbhat, Founder Mentor, Virtual CFO Partners Pvt Ltd
· Mr. Bharat Bhushan , Head (IT& Social Media), Doordarshan
· Mr Pramod Joshi , CEO, Winning Mantra
· Dr Shobha Kulsrestha, Corporate Trainer
· Ms. Margaret Chari, Organization and position : Sports and Recreation Commission, Business, Development and Marketing Manager
· Ms. Daniela Tello Rioja, CEO and Co-FounderTinto Libre.
Social entrepreneurship on economic vulnerability reduction
· Mr. Abdibeshir Said , Lecturer and College registrar head at Haramaya University;
The inaugural session will be followed by discussion sessions led by a distinguished panel of Marketing Practices During Innovation, Customer Engagement Trends in Financial Services, Leveraging Digital HR for Organizational Excellence in the light of focal theme.
The Business Summit will be very useful for corporate executives, faculty members and students of management. It will also benefit those who are engaged in research work on different market aspects. The summit offers the opportunity to the participant to interact and network with top industry experts in the different area.
The duly filled in Registration form along with demand draft in favor of “ Institute of Technology & Science, payable at Ghaziabad” may please be send to the Convener at Institute address. The registration fees covers the kit, lunch & tea.